Tuesday 30 November 2010

Sage Sagittarians ~ Some Inspirational Quotes


As the Sun settles into wise, adventurous Sagittarius, here are a few quotes from some well know Saggies, which also reflect their Moon sign...

I'm competitive with myself. I always try to push past my own borders.
Tyra Banks, Model/TV Presenter
Sun Sagittarius, Moon Aries

Blake said that the body was the soul's prison unless the five senses are fully developed and open. He considered the senses the 'windows of the soul.' When sex involves all the senses intensely, it can be like a mystical experience.
Jim Morrison, Singer, The Doors
Sun Sagittarius, Moon Taurus

I'm not wise, but the beginning of wisdom is there; it's like relaxing into - and an acceptance of - things.
Tina Turner, Singer
Sun Sagittarius, Moon Gemini

To see the world in a grain of sand, and to see heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hands, and eternity in an hour.
William Blake, Poet/Artist
Sun Sagittarius, Moon Cancer

Telling lies and showing off to get attention are mistakes I made that I don't want my kids to make.
Jane Fonda, Actress
Sun Sagittarius, Moon Leo

Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.
Winston Churchill, British Politician
Sun Sagittarius, Moon Leo

The only things Mick and I disagree about is the band, the music and what we do.
Keith Richards, Rolling Stones Musician
Sun Sagittarius, Moon Virgo

A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment.
Jane Austen, Author
Sun Sagittarius, Moon Libra

You have many years ahead of you to create the dreams that we can't even imagine dreaming. You have done more for the collective unconscious of this planet than you will ever know.
Steven Spielberg, Film DirectorSun Sagittarius, Moon Scorpio

Why movies are so powerful is because you are right in there and you stay in there until they want you to come out, and then you've really gone somewhere.
Rachel Griffiths, Actress (Six Feet Under)
Sun Sagittarius, Moon Sagittarius

I have a hard time with morals. All I know is what feels right, what's more important to me is being honest about who you are. Morals I
get a little hung up on.
Brad Pitt, Actor
Sun Sagittarius, Moon Capricorn

If you don't interfere with me, I'll always do something really good.
John Malkovich, Actor
Sun Sagittarius, Moon Aquarius

I would like to be remembered as a man who had a wonderful time living life, a man who had good friends, fine family - and I don't think I could ask for anything more than that, actually.
Frank Sinatra, Actor/Musician
Sun Sagittarius, Moon Pisces

1 comment:

  1. Great quotes again, Mandi. I look forward to these every month. Keith Richards is such a trip! I think his biography should be titled "Dead Stone Rolling." cj

    ReplyDelete

  Update (April 2024)   I have now moved my content to YouTube & you can view my channel,  On Purpose Astrology, by clicking on this lin...