Thursday 30 September 2010

Wise & Wonderful Words ~ Libra Quotes

As the Sun settles into Libra, it's time to hear some wise and beautiful words from some well-known Librans. These quotes reflect their Moon sign as well as their Libra Sun.

There is no human problem which could not be solved if people would simply do as I advise.
Gore Vidal, Author, Sun Libra-Moon Aries

Men get to be a mixture of the charming mannerisms of the women they have known.
F. Scott Fitzgerald, Author, Sun Libra-Moon Taurus

I gave my beauty and my youth to men. I am going to give my wisdom and experience to animals.
Brigitte Bardot, Actress, Sun Libra-Moon Gemini

To me luxury is to be at home with my daughter, and the occasional massage doesn't hurt.
Olivia Newton-John, Singer, Sun Libra-Moon Cancer

Do you really think it is weakness that yields to temptation? I tell you that there are terrible temptations which it requires strength, strength and courage to yield to.
Oscar Wilde, Author, Sun Libra-Moon Leo

I studied voice for three months to get rid of my English accent. I changed my hair to blonde. I knew I could be sexy if I had to.
Deborah Kerr, Actress, Sun Libra-Moon Virgo

I've never lost perspective on who I am. Well, maybe briefly, but generally I'm pretty balanced.
Sting, Singer, Sun Libra-Moon Libra

Friendship is a pretty full-time occupation if you really are friendly with somebody. You can't have too many friends because then you're just not really friends.
Truman Capote, Author, Sun Libra-Moon Scorpio

I have personal beliefs and they are sometimes reflected in the movies I make, but I also reflect other points of view.
Tim Robbins, Actor/Director, Sun Libra-Moon Sagittarius

I look forward to being older, when what you look like becomes less and less an issue and what you are is the point.
Susan Sarandon, Actress, Sun Libra-Moon Capricorn

My advice to people today is as follows: if you take the game of life seriously, if you take your nervous system seriously, if you take your sense organs seriously, if you take the energy process seriously, you must turn on, tune in, and drop out.
Timothy Leary, Intellectual/Sixties Drugs Guru, Sun Libra-Moon Aquarius

The joy of life consists in the exercise of one's energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal.
Aleister Crowley, Author/Occultist, Sun Libra-Moon Pisces

http://www.mandilockley.com/

3 comments:

  1. Mandi, as you know from my blog, I'm a quote-a-holic! I'm delightfully tipsy on this punchbowl of Libra quotes. My three Libra planets are nodding! Thanks. What an enjoyable read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Joyce, I have such fun putting them together.
    BTW, I loved your Chiron Resonance Quiz http://radicalvirgo.blogspot.com/2010/09/chiron-resonance-quiz-whats-your-chi.html
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those words very much.

    Kennedy@Capricon

    ReplyDelete

  Important Update   I have now moved my content to YouTube & you can view my channel,  On Purpose Astrology, by clicking on this link  ...