Sunday 25 July 2010

Aquarius Full Moon Round-Up

The few days before a Full Moon are usually great times for parties and get togethers.

So, with the Full Moon on Monday falling in friendly, sociable Aquarius and exactly on my natal Moon at 3 Aquarius, I couldn't resist the opportunity of hanging out with a bunch of dear old friends, at a birthday picnic in seaside Hove yesterday.

It was a great get together and I reconnected with a few good folk I haven't seen for over 15 years and made some new friends too.  Got the last train back to London, the 'party train', which felt like a social event in its own right.

Hove is the sister town to Brighton, a very friendly and diverse Aquarian type place, which attracts a large population of unconventional, progressive and freedom loving types.

Great place to celebrate the Aquarius Full Moon and a few Leo birthdays!

Here's a quick round-up of some of the best Aquarius Full Moon write-ups from some great astrology bloggers:

Culminatous Interruptus from Julie Demboski's Astrology

Full Moon in Aquarius ~ Feel Like Bucking the System? from Auntie Moon

Aquarius Full Moon from Ravenesque

And here's one from a blog I've just disovered: Aquarius Full Moon from Tracy's Astro Salon

With love Mandi
http://www.mandilockley.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Important Update   I have now moved my content to YouTube & you can view my channel,  On Purpose Astrology, by clicking on this link  ...