Thursday 20 May 2010

Gemini Chatters

As the Sun moves into Gemini, here’s a selection of quotes from some very well known Gemini folk that also reflect their Moon placement. It’s so much fun to hear people speak their charts - Enjoy!

When I get logical, and I don't trust my instincts - that's when I get in trouble.
Angelina Jolie, actress. Sun in Gemini/Moon in Aries

Well I've written four beauty books as well.
Joan Collins, actress, Sun in Gemini/Moon in Taurus

Free speech is the whole thing, the whole ball game. Free speech is life itself.
Salman Rushdie, author. Sun in Gemini/Moon in Gemini

I have seen what a laugh can do. It can transform almost unbearable tears into something bearable, even hopeful.
Bob Hope, entertainer. Sun in Gemini/Moon in Cancer

I think people who create and write, it actually does flow-just flows from into their head, into their hand, and they write it down. It's simple.
Paul McCartney, musician. Sun in Gemini/Moon in Leo

I'm a gemini, and I get so bored so easily. I mean, I have moved six times in the last eight years and I'm not going to deny it. I'm a neat person, there's no question.
Courtney Cox, actress. Sun in Gemini/Moon in Virgo

PS: It's all gossip about the prince. I'm not in the habit of taking my girlfriends' beaux.
Wallis Simpson, wife of abdicated King Edward VIII. Sun in Gemini/Moon in Libra

I saw music as a way to entertain people and take them away from their daily lives and put smiles on their faces, as opposed to what I see it being now, which is a way for me to actually communicate, and a way for me to tap into my subconscious.
Alanis Morissette, singer/songwriter. Sun in Gemini/Moon in Scorpio

Don't follow any advice, no matter how good, until you feel as deeply in your spirit as you think in your mind that the counsel is wise.
Joan Rivers, comedienne. Sun in Gemini/Moon in Sagittarius

There's a drive in me that won't allow me to do certain things that are easy.
Johnny Depp, actor. Sun in Gemini/Moon in Capricorn

Man can embody truth but he cannot know it.
William Butler Yeats, poet. Sun in Gemini/Moon in Aquarius

If you're playing somebody who is not you, then you can imagine that you are that person. You can feel like he feels, move like he moves, look like he looks - in your own mind.
Morgan Freeman, actor. Sun in Gemini/Moon in Pisces

Quotes from http://www.brainyquotes.com/

Data for the Sun’s ingress into Gemini:
BST: Sun enters Gemini 04.34 on 21st May 2010 and leaves Gemini at 12.28 on 21st June 2010.
EDT: Sun enters Gemini 23.34 on 20th May 2010 and leaves Gemini at 07.28 on 21st June 2010.
PDT: Sun enters Gemini 20.34 on 20th May 2010 and leaves Gemini at 04.28 on 21st June 2010.

http://www.mandilockley.com/

1 comment:

  Update (April 2024)   I have now moved my content to YouTube & you can view my channel,  On Purpose Astrology, by clicking on this lin...